Sunday, December 7, 2014

FSBO Funnel Blueprint Webinar





More FSBOs than ever are turning to real estate agents to help them sell their homes. We can see strong evidence about that from the 2014 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.



I have been teaching FSBO strategies and tactics to real estate agents for years.



You have never had a better chance to get new listings with for-sale-by-owner sellers than you have today.



I 'm having a Webinar where I will share my FSBO Funnel Blueprint ... I'll show you how to use that blueprint to melt away seller resistance to real estate agents in 7 days or less.



When you activate a good FSBO funne, you will get more right-priced listings that sell fast, and you  build a tribe of happy, satisfied clients who will sing your praises and generate more referrals than ever.



You can sign up for the Webinar on this page. Enter your name and email, and I'll see you on the Webinar.



Register here




No comments:

Post a Comment